Ang dating daan list of locales Chat online erotic web
It was "the pride of Pampanga, an indelible tribute to Fr.
Redondo and the people of Apalit.'" It was officially inaugurated with solemn ceremonies held successively during the town fiesta from 28 to 30 June of the same year.
In 1597, the Augustinian chapter accepted Apalit as House of Order under the advocacy of San Pedro Apostol where Fray Pedro de Vergara OSA as its first parish priest In conjunction with the annual town fiesta, the Libad was established by the Capitan del Pueblo, Don Pedro Armayan-Espíritu y Macam, on June 28, 1844.
During the Spanish colonial era, Spanish friars shrewdly assigned the ownership of the town's patron saint to wealthy families, so that the former could be spared the expenses of its upkeep and annual fiesta. Custody of the image of Apung Iru has passed to the direct descendants of Don Pedro Armayan-Espíritu y Macam, who married three times: first to Doña Dorotea Arnedo; then Máxima Santa Rita; and finally Ysabel Dungo y Nocom.
Like other towns in the Philippines, Apalit is governed by a mayor and vice mayor who are elected to three-year terms.
The mayor is the executive head and leads the town's departments in executing the ordinances and improving public services.
The church possesses the qualities of good construction: "solidity, capacity, light and artistic beauty." The towers were completed under the guidance of Rev Toríbio Fanjul in 1896.
In 1989, a major church renovation was initiated by Monsignor Rústico G. The Libad, a fluvial procession in honour of the town's patron saint Peter the Apostle (known locally Apung Iru), is annually from 28 to 30 June.